Three pieces of Soul Calibur DLC are coming this February, pack includes new bikinis.
Soul Calibur V has three pieces of DLC arriving in its launch month, including some day one downloads.
The packs are all made up of cosmetic items. Bras, face paints, and animal heads stand out as potentially bizarre combinations. But, maybe I’m looking at this in the wrong way, and the Project Soul Team are finally providing us with a game in which we can play character from The Wicker Man.
Here are the dates and details:
Pack 1: Launch Day February 3rd
· Nine exotic customization items including bikinis, wings and face paints
· Original music from Soul Blade and SOULCALIBUR (tracks also available individually for €0.99 or 80MS points)
Pack 2: Valentine’s Day February 14th
· Nine fearsome customization items including breast plate, kimono and animal heads
· Original music from SOULCALIBUR II and III (tracks also available individually for €0.99 or 80MS points)
Pack 3: February 28th
· Nine exclusive customization items including mask, face paint, camouflage and skull
Each pack will set you back £1.65 or 160 MS points.
The game’s slated for a February 3rd release date. You can click here to read the rest of our coverage thus far.