Not satisfied with limiting themselves to a sequel to Zuma, Popcap games have announced that they are bringing the sequel to Peggle, Peggle Nights to XBLA in the form of an expansion to the original game.
Peggle is of course the highly addictive and challenging puzzle game, where you have to clear all the orange Pegs by hitting them with your ball before your supply runs out, and the Peggle Nights expansion promises to add even more to the mix specifically;
- 60 new Peggle Nights levels for multiplayer over Xbox LIVE and all single player/local modes
- Peggle Nights Adventure mode (60 levels), including the Nights story
- 60 new Peggle Nights Challenges
- A new Peggle Master, Marina
- Peggle Nights trophy room
- Peggle Nights adventure statistics
- New style shots from Peggle Nights PC (available as title upgrade for all Peggle XBLA players)
- Three new Xbox 360 achievements worth a total of 50 gamerscore, bringing Peggle up to a total of 250 gamerscore.
There is no word yet on a confirmed price or date for the Peggle Nights expansion, but given its size and scope I would be surprised if it cost less than 400 Microsoft Points.