Riot Games have unveiled yet another new Champion for League of Legends: Grave the Outlaw, a character with a shady past and a frankly enormous shotgun.
League of Legends has yet another new Champion character, Riot Games have announced – this time in the form of Graves the Outlaw.
Graves was “born in the back of a Bilgewater tavern and left there with a bottle of spiked milk”, his Lore page rather delightfully informs us, and after an upbringing like that it’s no wonder that Graves found himself involved with some rather unsavoury company that ultimately saw him locked up for years due to the machinations of Twisted Fate. Now he’s on the loose and he wants revenge. His time under lock and key wasn’t entirely wasted though: he met up with an eccentric genius of a gunsmith who supplied him with his signature weapon, a ludicrously gigantic shotgun Graves calls “Destiny”.
Graves character abilities are detailed below, along with a selection of character art and screenshots of him in League of Legends action:
- Buckshot: Graves fires three bullets in a cone damaging all enemies in the projectiles path. Enemies at close range can be hit by multiple projectiles, but each one beyond the first will deal reduced damage.
- Smokescreen: Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area that deals damage and creates a cloud of smoke. Enemies inside the smoke cloud have reduced sight range and movement speed.
- Quickdraw: Graves dashes forward gaining an attack speed boost for several seconds. Attacking enemies lowers the cooldown of this skill.
- Collateral Damage (Ultimate): Graves fires an explosive shell dealing heavy damage to the first target it hits. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range the shell explodes dealing damage in a cone behind the target.
- True Grit (Passive): Graves gains increasing armor and magic resistance the longer he remains in combat.
You can keep up to date with all the latest MMO news here at BeefJack.