Video: Guardians of Middle Earth, the MOBA inspired romp into Middle Earth, is gearing up to be one of the first console games of the genre. Last week Warner Bros announced four more characters for the game along with a couple new trailers to feasture your eyes on.
I’ll admit it, the Tolkien fan in me dispises the idea of Gollum being able to kick Gandalf’s ass in a straight up fight but the more I hear about Guardians of Middle Earth the more I want in on the action.
Last week Warner Brothers announced four more characters for it’s MOBA/DOTA inspired console title. Check out the info on them below.
- Malice: Causes Damage in area and improves next attack
- Despair: Slows a targeted enemy and nearby enemies
- Darkness: Taunts an enemy and reflects damage
- Death: Causes Damage and reduces enemy healing
- Greenwood Blades: Damages, roots and slows enemies in close range
- Woodland Shot: Range attack causing ability damage, slow
- Silvan Agility: Teleport, invisibility, increases move speed
- Elven Onslaught: Knockback, ability damage, reduces resistances
- Catapult of Angmar: Catapult with increasing range, damage, health
- Unbending: Creates shields for allies and structures
- Forceful Call: Increases movement speed and health for nearby allies
- March of the Northmen: Speed increases for allies and structures
- Staggering Shot: Ranged attacked with ability damage and stun
- Chieftain’s Focus: Damages guardian or creature, increases own attack speed
- Dúnedain Blade: Area attack that damages and slows enemies
- Ranger’s Strike: Damages and slows enemies, enter stealth
The amount of artistic lisencing taking place is immense and there’s no doubt that Tolkien is spinning in his grave over this but you can’t deny it certainly looks interesting.